About Boer & Croon
The Young Executive Management Development Program has proven itself, for more than 20 years, to be one of the most challenging development programs for recent graduates and Young Professionals. Within this program Young Executives at Boer & Croon develop their professional skills by working on complex management issues within a large variety of industries and organisations. Besides that, they are personally trained and intensively coached by experienced professionals. The combination of challenging assignments and personal coaching form the fundamentals of ‘the journey to success’ for our Young Executives.
The main characteristics :
- Operating for roughly 3 years within the broad scope of interim-management, project management, process management and advisory
- Working independently and autonomously within the environment of the client, sometimes within a team with other Young Executives
- Support from experienced top managers in the corporate world or public industry, operating as a coach
- Receiving feedback on an ongoing basis, from coaches, peers and experienced managers. All in order to become more self-aware and keep growing as a professional and person
- A large amount of courses with a focus on the development of hard and soft skills