About Capgemini Invent
Capgemini Invent is the newest branch of the Capgemini Group. Capgemini Invent is a global business line specializing in management consulting, digital innovation and transformation. Our multidisciplinary team helps business leaders find new sources of value creation for their business. We accelerate the transformation of ideas into prototypes and scalable, practical solutions, resulting in a coordinated approach to transformation that enables companies to create products, services, customer experiences and business models of the future.
With Capgemini Invent, the Capgemini Group unites under one brand the multidisciplinary strength of its management consulting branch, Capgemini Consulting, and the expertise in technology and datascience of the Group with LiquidHub, Fahrenheit 212, three creative agencies: Idean, Adaptive Lab and Backelite.
The global business line consists of a team of more than 6,000 employees, based in more than 30 offices and in 10 creative studios around the world. It is the brand promise of Capgemini Invent to offer customers an end-to-end approach that enables them to become digital leaders. Capgemini Invent does this by thinking up and designing a digital transformation strategy and tangible digital solutions in the form of prototypes. At the same time Capgemini Invent determines the route for scaling up and monitoring by utilizing the expertise of the Capgemini Group. This is how Capgemini Invent helps its customers to stay relevant and stay ahead of the competition.
Capgemini Invent combines the strategic, technological and creative competencies with our knowledge in the field of data and deep-rooted sector expertise to help organizations with the transformation of ideas into prototypes and scalable practical solutions in the form of new products, services and business models. To achieve this, our new global business line has six integrated competencies:
- Innovation and Strategy: to get an idea of changes within the organization and to devise, design and develop future products, services and business models.
- Customer engagement: to help companies value each customer interaction; so that they improve customer relations and thus stimulate business transformation.
- Future of Technology: to use the possibilities of emerging technologies together with our customers by creating tailor-made solutions for every type of business and sector.
- Insight Driven Enterprise: uses advanced data analysis, artificial intelligence (AI) I and automation technologies to achieve a financial edge and enable strategic and real-time business decisions.
- Operations Transformation: helps to create smart activities by re-inventing supply chain, asset management and operational processes to ultimately increase productivity and shorten time-to-market.
- People and Organization: to support companies in their successful transformation and to prepare for the future by creating culture, staffing and skills necessary for business success in the digital age.
We are active in the market sectors:
- Consumer products & retail
- Travel & transport
- Financial Services