Risketeers is the kick-start of your career in Risk! We have four different traineeships to offer:
- Traineeship Business Analyst;
- Traineeship Data & Implementation Analyst;
- Traineeship Risk Modeller and
- Traineeship KYC & Compliance Analyst.
People, data and processes
You will be part of a one-year traineeship in which developing your talents will be the main focus. You will be employed by Risketeers and start with an intensive basic training for two-and-a-half weeks. After the basic training you will work at a bank or financial institution while becoming part of a scrum team in the Risk Management department. You will work on challenging projects that interact with people, data and processes. You will specialize in a role as Business Analyst, Data & Implementation Analyst, Risk Modeller or KYC & Compliance Analyst. There you will learn everything, on-the-job, about a field that is in high demand.
Learn from the best
Every week you will be offered challenging training courses from the best trainers and coaches in the field. They will cover the following topics:
- Fundamentals of Financial Risk Management and current legislation and regulations for the financial sector;
- Data analysis & processing within the bank;
- Essential business analysis tools and applications;
- All the ins and outs about analysis technique, business analysis competencies and scenario analysis;
- Soft skills such as collaboration, communication, ethics and handling internal governance within the financial institution;
- Commonly used methodologies such as Agile and Scrum.
After this traineeship you will have the official industry-standard certifications in the field of domain knowledge, data, analysis, tools and working methods, like:
- Foundations of Financial Risk (GARP)
- Professional Scrum Master (scrum.org)
- Entry Certificate in Business Analysis (IIBA)
- Certified Data Management Professional (DAMA)
- Certified Financial Crime Specialist (ACFCS)
- Specific Data and Tool related certification in consultation with the client
An eye for detail and development
Join Risketeers to get the most out of yourself and your career! Come work for an organization that has an eye for detail and that will focus on your development. With the support of a personal coach you will develop your personal and professional skills. After this one-year program you are completely ready for the real world and you will be employed by the bank.