Join our consultancy cooking challenge! Show us your amazing and spicy skills to become a successful consultant. Are you the one who finds the recipe to start your career at Synechron?
During our case study, you will be introduced to the world of sustainable finance. We will look at how a bank can remain competitive and compliant in a world of increasing customer interest in sustainability, standards and regulation. You will also be exposed to some of the key challenges our consultants face, such as
- How will you tackle large projects within banking and finance?
- How will you manage change?
- Where and how will you get the right data?
- What technologies will you leverage to get value?
If this sounds interesting to you, join us on the 5th of March!
Who we are
At Synechron, we believe in the power of digital to transform businesses for the better. Our global consulting firm combines creativity and innovative technology to deliver industry-leading digital solutions. Synechron’s progressive technologies and optimization strategies span end-to-end Consulting, Design, Cloud, Data, and Engineering, servicing an array of noteworthy financial services and technology firms. Through research and development initiatives in our FinLabs we develop solutions for modernization, from Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence to Data Science models, Digital Underwriting, mobile-first applications and more. Over the last 20+ years, our company has been honored with multiple employer awards, recognizing our commitment to our talented teams. With top clients to boast about, Synechron has a global workforce of 14,500+, and has 44 offices in 20 countries within key global markets.
Stepping into the Synechron office in Amsterdam will give you an open and informal feeling. You will be surrounded by a great, diverse group of ambitious, young (international) colleagues. Personal growth and development are high priorities at Synechron. We provide a comprehensive training program and opportunities for personal development. Each employee is assigned a designated team leader to support their growth and development, with performance reviews scheduled at least twice a year. We also value the importance of fostering meaningful relationships between our colleagues, and regularly organize socials, drinks, sports activities and more. Our great company culture has also been recognized externally and in 2022 and 2023 we were awarded ‘Best Workplace’ in the Netherlands by ‘Great Place to Work’.
What we offer
• State-of-the-art office next to the Johan Cruijff Arena, as well as the ability to work from home
• Competitive salary and yearly bonus
• Company car or mobility budget, laptop, and mobile phone
• Excellent working atmosphere, sports activities, Christmas party, and an annual legendary trip abroad with a young and dynamic team
• 30 days of holiday and 10 training days (for skills, content knowledge, and personal development)
• Flat and approachable organizational structure
• Possibility of working abroad in locations such as Singapore, London, Dubai, and New York
• DUO-budget for dinner and drinks with a mentor
• Great Place To Work recognition: ranked top 10 best Multinational Workplaces in the Netherlands.